Granite is an intrusive igneous form of rock that has the unique composition of quartz and alkali feldspar. Magma is the primary source of granite formation. Silica and alkali metal oxides are present in the granite in a significant quantity. The cooling down process of magma is performed underground, and then granite is formed. The size of the granite depends on its formation pattern.
Benefits of Using Granite Flooring
If you want to create a lavish building, you should use granite for flooring. Here is the list of a few benefits of using granite for flooring.
- Granite floors can last for a long time. Durability is one of the greatest benefits of granite. If you choose the correct and durable granite seater, the granite tiles can last for a long time.
- When you decide to choose the floor tiles, you don't have to choose dark granite because it is one of the popular choices for countertops. Lighter coloured granite with fine veining looks great for the flooring.
- Strain resistance capacity is another unique advantage of granite. It is essential to select strain resistance granite flooring for the kitchen flooring. It can help you to clean the kitchen area properly.
- Granite tile is hypoallergenic granite tiles that don't retain liquids or moisture where bacteria can spread and settle. Thus, you don't need to worry about allergic reactions.
- Granite flooring can enhance the look of your property.
Uses of Red Granite Stone
When granite rock consists of potassium feldspar predominantly, it provides the red or pink shades. Red granite stone has a huge demand in the construction industry due to its unique durability. One can find Jhansi red granite in more than 22 countries across the world. But the unique usages of the red granite stone are as follows-
- Due to its massive durability and hardness, red granite stone is one of the best dimension stones in civil engineering.
- Architects prefer this stone due to its adequate availability and massive colour option.
- Red granite stone provides a vivid and attractive appearance that matches perfectly with interior or exterior design. This stone has huge usefulness for interior flooring, exterior paving, and kitchen countertop.
DifferentTypes of Granite Stones
Due to the different mineralogy, red granite stones are available in the market with different variations, such as follows-
- Peachy red granite can be peach red, peach blossom red and peach blossom guitar colour.
- New imperial red granite is the unique combination of semi coloured gray and black crystals. The blushing blue, golden, white, and black colour specks make the red granite vibrant and attractive.
- Mungeria red granite is a type of antique stone that has massive usefulness for landmark creation.
- Ruby red granite stone is the premium version of the imperial red granite stone. The ruby-red granite is found mainly in the Jansi area of India. Authentic Jhansi red granite suppliers supply this premium quality rag granite across the world.
From the above information, one can understand the usefulness of selecting authentic red granite stone for decorating the interior or exterior part of a building.